There are many children enjoying MSLA and dangerous golf cart behavior could lead to unnecessary accidents:
1. 4 Passenger maximum
2. Licensed drivers driving Golf carts
3. Site number must be visible on cart...if stopped driver or passenger must provide information
4. Carts should only drive 5 mph maximum
5. Golf carts are for paved roads only. No one should be riding along the lake or parked on grass. Carts are to be parked in designated spaces at the pavilion and lake. When not in use they should remain on your site.
6. Lights must be on cart for evening use
Please note everyone has a safety investment at MSLA . Any member can take it upon themselves to notify myself or any board member. Board members cannot be everywhere...
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. PLEASE DO YOUR PART AS A SITE OWNER!
All we ask is that you obtain the site # and the board will follow through with violations.
QUESTIONS or VIOLATIONS please call or text Suzanne 609 760 3193 site#130.
ALL GOLF CARTS SHOULD BE REGISTERED
PROOF OF INSURANCE TO BE ACTIVE
WITH APPLICATION SUBMISSION
2019 FEE: $36 (includes 2 MSLA stickers with site #)